Bcinema.TV has adopted the following policy
concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital
Millennium Copyright. We make every effort possible to insure that there
are no infringements. If however you fill that there is content on our
site that infringes on a copyright, you can contact us at any time to
send a Notification of Claimed Infringement.
Bcinema.TV takes copyright and other intellectual property rights very
seriously. All of our videos are distributed under a rights agreement or
have been deemed as in the Public Domain.
As such, it is Bcinema.TV's policy to expeditiously block access to or
remove content that it believes in good faith may contain material that
infringes the copyrights of third parties and remove and discontinue
service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting
If you believe that content residing on or accessible through the
Bcinema.TV website or service infringes your copyright, please send us a
notice of claimed copyright infringement containing the following
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing
including information regarding the location of the content that the
copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that
Bcinema.TV is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information for the claimant including address, telephone
number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the claimant has a good faith belief that the
content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information
provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the
complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement is
received and Bcinema.TV comes to believe in good faith that a video on
the Bcinema.TV website may contain material that infringes copyright, it
is Bcinema.TV policy:
1. to remove or disable access to the content identified in the notice
of claimed infringement;
2. to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or
disabled access to the content.
Public Domain Status of
some of the content:
Each film we upload to Bcinema.TV that is in the Public Domain falls
into a clear category such as:
1. Released without a © notice.
2. Never registered with Library of Congress; period for doing so has
3. A post-1964 film that has not yet been registered with Library of
Congress. These "NR" films can still be registered, and if they ever are
then they could no longer be treated as public domain.
4. A pre-1964 film that was registered in the year it was made, but not
renewed 28 years later.
5. A foreign film, usually Italian or Spanish, which has never been
registered with the Library of Congress. The period allowed for GATT
restoration has long passed and will not be allowed.
6. Invalid renewal filed after the 28 year deadline had expired.
7. Invalid registrations by a party that had nothing to do with making